Monday, November 1, 2010

How Did I Get Here?

If confusion is the first step to knowledge, I must be a genius.

Today is not the typical day for me. I felt so Alone.Unaccompanied.Distracted. So hard to breathe and focus thru things. I’ve never felt like empty deep inside my soul. Maybe I should dig down deeper this time for me to see things more clearly. I told myself a lot of times, Hey! “When you close your doors, and make darkness within, remember never to say that you are alone, for you are not alone”. I must be kidding myself I know. This is a very confusive statement of mine but I’m not confused, I’m just well mixed from my emotional anxiety at this moment. (Laughs).
So I guess, just wanna share my shortlist of thoughts today.

“Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.”

No comments: