Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Crying Without A Real Reason

I don't think I cry without an actual reason, but…Sometimes, all the little things that have built up over past days kind of clump together into one big thing and attack me with random Emo-ness. Although, I’m not usually one for over the public emotion and might seem like a cold, dead fish most of the time. I'm just waiting 'till it builds up enough so I can get rid of it all at once…So it's not really crying without a reason…it's just all that sadness that gathered itself and called a few friends over to jump me. If that's not a pointless, annoying ramble, I don't know. I think I just like watching myself type =^^= I do this all the time, most of the time its because I think 2 deeply about something and it leads to something else, and when I try to explain it, it sounds like mush. It really helps though, to clear out your mind and just kind of move on from that, what ever it was. Whatever your interests, fears, hopes, kinks — there's always someone out there who shares them with you.


CRYING…. makes you face the WORLD HEADS UP not face down...

No comments: