Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Emotions? It's a Human Nature.


I can't remember on how many times on my existence on earth that i been thinking of dealing my "EMO" side. It just so happen i've been burned up on this sucks and stupid reality. Been reading a lot of psychology books not to ensure what emotion is? but on how to deal with it. According to one of the psychologists' perception "the humans are emotional beings.The emotions (joy,fear,and anger) are an inherent part of human nature. it's the richest aspects of out mental life. It is greatly diverse, as could be attested by the varying descriptions of emotions and their different shadings in all languages".
it all talk the talks. well i guess i will walk all the talks in time. In my world I'm on the ground in an emptied air. Died out and reborn.

No comments: