Wednesday, October 27, 2010

“Spell it out, NOT”- Own composition





July 14’08
Composition: “Spell it out, NOT”
Composer: Vanz – “the bassist”


Description:

The arrangement invites participation as it breaks down the walls between superficial self and you’re an imaginary thought that leads a conflict of a critical feeling of conjecture. Everybody needs to hear positive things about themselves but sometimes it is not being heard. One of the simplest parts of human communication is also often the hardest - good listening.

This song based on a warm chant remixes of a dramatic symphony. The driving bass and calm acoustic rhythm reinforce the compelling message of the refrain: "All I see is you”.

Lyrics/Chords

Intro:
G#m plucking (harmony)

(G – Gm7)

I’m cold here.
So cold
When I’m not with you
When I’m not with you

Are you there?
Just tell me you’re there
Oohh-oohh

You’re all I ever wanted
You’re all I ever needed
O-ooh 0-ooh-ohhohh

Ref: all I see is you…

Chorus:
So, I’m crying here, I need you.
I’m lying here, how I missed you.
I miss you so much, alone.

Bass Drive (A-E)
(G – Gm7)

Are you there? Are you there?
Take me to where you are.

Repeat Refrain&Chorus

Bridge: Bass Drive (A-E)

Look at me. Look at me.

G#m plucking (harmony)

Do you see me?
Can you feel me?


No comments: